We hear it often: “Why should I advertise outdoors? Does it really work? What are the advantages?”
Believe it or not, there are a number of reasons you should include it in your marketing plan.
Below, we’ve put together a few of the reasons why, but feel free to give us a call, and we can work with you directly to figure out if outdoor advertising is a good fit for your business.
Let’s dive in:
- People spend more time in their vehicle than they do reading the paper or watching the news.
- Outdoor advertising has a lower cost per thousand than any other type of advertising. Outdoor ads generally cost 80% less than TV commercials, 60% less than newspaper ads and 50% less than radio ads.
- Ads on billboards are free to consumers—they do not have to buy a magazine, cable, or a newspaper to see your advertisement.
- Outdoor advertising does not interrupt consumers. There’s no obnoxious sound, smell or negative attention grabber. Billboards are noticed because of their messages, bright/bold colors and creative graphics.
- Billboards allow you to reach more people faster and easier than any other type of media.
- Outdoor advertising has a larger audience than any other type of advertising. This is because people are driving farther and farther every day.
- Outdoor advertising is the only medium that has constant exposure. No other type of advertising allows your message to be displayed 24/7.
- Repetition is extremely helpful when you are trying to increase your product awareness and get your message across to millions of people. This can easily be accomplished with billboard campaigns.
- Billboards help increase your products awareness and knowledge, which in turn will increase your sales and profits.
- Billboards are usually the final message a person sees right before purchasing an item. So why not direct them to your product?
- Billboards have been rated higher than any other type of advertising for their ability to communicate ideas at the lowest possible prices.
Clearly, there are a number of benefits to investing in outdoor advertising.
Call us today at 404-232-0794, to get started!